The Plymouth Office
- The Main Phone Number 508-830-9200
- Land Court Office 508-830-9210
- Copy Department 508-830-9270
- Computer Services 508-830-9283
- Fax to Plymouth Copy Department 508-830-9280
Hours of Operation
- Plymouth Office Monday through Friday - 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Brockton Office Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:15 pm
- Rockland Office Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:15 pm
- Recording for unregistered land at Plymouth, Brockton and Rockland - Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Recording for registered land in Plymouth only - Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Copy Department accepts orders until 4:15 pm
- TitleView Web Access service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Directions to the Plymouth Main Office
The Main Registry of Deeds Office now located at 50 Obery Street, Plymouth, MA, from Route 3, take exit 5.
If coming from the North, take a left at the end of the ramp. Proceed under Route 3, bear right on to Obery Street, which is a short distance after the traffic signal at the North bound Route 3 entrance ramp (follow Hospital signs). The Sheriff’s Agriculture Stand is just before the Registry’s Access road. Turn right, then left, the building is on your left.
If coming from the South, bear right off the ramp, bear right just before the next traffic signal (follow Hospital signs). The Sheriff’s Agriculture Stand is just before the Registry’s Access road. Turn right, then left, the building is on your left.
Contact the Registry
More about the Brockton Satellite Office
More about the Rockland Satellite Office